right an essay writing thesis examples cialis loíza college paper writing go site levitra lincoln https://pacificainexile.org/students/didactive-essay/10/ buy illustration essay can i buy an essay online how to write a term paper english literature ma dissertation topics tier 1 help desk resume 88 keys stay up viagra lyrics see go here how to do case study analysis click how to write a synthesis essay https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/examples-of-counseling-case-notes/45/ esl college essay proofreading website au essay writing samples buy viagra in canada no prescription levitra baltic go here meilleur site achat viagra online research paper generator cheap homework proofreading for hire au enter site research paper on motivation in education http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/ethics-thesis/14/ unterschied levitra und cialis aqa economics past papers gcse In our partnership with the Upper Cape Technical High School and Cape Cod Baseball League the following rules must be adhered to at Doran Park. We thank you for your cooperation and hope you enjoy your visit!
- No alcohol or tobacco products allowed at the park
- No dogs allowed at the park
- Bleachers and picnic tables are available but fans are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs as there are plenty of great spots available to see the game!
- For the safety of all fans, do not interfere with the progress of the game or go onto the playing field at any time. Any fan interfering with a ball in play or going onto the field will be removed from the park and could be subject to arrest. All fans, especially those sitting along foul lines are cautioned to stay alert for hard-hit foul balls or bats that might leave the field of play.
- Fans with young children or who may not want to continuously be alert should sit behind the fenced/screened areas.
- All fans assume all risks and dangers incidental to the game of baseball, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual playing of the game. The participating teams, organizations, and players are not liable for injuries resulting from such causes.
History of Doran Park and the Bourne Braves
In 2006 the Bourne Braves began playing at a brand new field located within the Barry J Motta Athletic Complex behind Upper Cape Technical High School. The new location allows for larger crowds and the Braves an opportunity to host CCBL All Star games but most importantly gives our fans a world class field to watch their beloved Braves.
On July 8th, 2007 the baseball field was officially dedicated in the name of George Doran, Sr., a longtime Sagamore Beach resident and avid baseball fan. Doran Park was officially commemorated with a sign unveiling and on field dedication ceremony. Highlights of the day’s festivities included George’s grandson, Patrick, throwing out the first pitch along with his Dad, John, and Katherine Doherty, George’s eldest great-grandchild, singing both the National Anthem and God Bless America. John Doran, son of George Sr., was the family member most instrumental in finding this way to celebrate his Dad’s legacy.
John Doran, President of Doran Family Foundation; Tom Fink, Former President of Bourne Braves; Kevin Farr, Superintendent of Upper Cape Technical High School and Barry J Motta, former superintendent of Upper Cape Technical High School at Doran Park Dedication
In 2008 the Bourne Braves will play their home games under the lights for the first time in Braves history. On June 11th, 2008 the Bourne Braves, the Cape Cod Baseball League, Upper Cape Technical High School, The Doran Family and many members of the community came out to celebrate the newly light Doran Park with a Lighting Ceremony. Former Bourne Brave and Boston Red Sox, Lou Merloni, was on hand to address the players are the privelage of playing in the Cape League and relay some stories of his time in Bourne. It was a truly memorable evening at the lights shone brightly at Doran Park for the first time.